Antique clock repair, restoration and maintenance
- Prices starting at $125.00
- Minimum Charge (Diagnostic Fee) $45.00
- Free Pickup and Delivery in Clovis, CA and parts of Fresno, CA (for Wall & Shelf Clocks) - Subject to my availability and schedule.
- Travel charge beyond 25 miles from Friant, CA (for House Calls and Floor Clock Repair)
- I pickup and deliver for your convenience. I can also meet you at various locations.
- I do not serve customers directly from my shop so your property will be more secure. My shop has a monitored alarm system and someone is there 24/7
Why should I have my clock serviced?
Clocks take only a drop of oil on each pivot point. After a few years, the oil can get dirty and become sticky; not a good lubricant. Without good lubrication, friction is increased. With more friction, the clock may stop. If it doesn't stop, the holes will wear and the gears will not run true. Repairing worn holes adds cost to the job, so regular maintenance will save you money in the long run!
Some Nice Old Clocks I've Restored
For more, visit my Facebook page (click text)
love the fine details on this porcelain dial
made in Holland
This one's a real hoot!
Howard Miller Millennium Edition above.
Beautiful 9 tube Howard Miller tubular bell clock. This one was very difficult. Another notch on my belt of experience!
Nice Ansonia 3 train Schoolhouse wall clock below :
Herschede Tubular Bell Grandfather Clock
Nine tube model worth upwards of $5,000.00
Old Seth Thomas above, Nice Ridgeway Grandfather below!